One of my favourite qoutes...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"



-Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sorry i havent updated my posts

I haven't updated my posts because I couldn't log on for some reason so I'm sorry and ill update my blog more often :)
So guess what holiday is coming up next? .......................................HALLOWEEN......................................! although i wont be able to eat my candy or anything its still fun to dress up with everyone in the world :) on year i was a giant bag of jelly beans: 1 clear garbage bag 1 pack of  balloons and a pair of siccors! it was fun to make and i won FIRST PLACE in the costume contest. the next year i was "Trailer Trash" it was fun to and i also won first place :)

Feel free to comment on this post if you have any costume ideas!

Erin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment