One of my favourite qoutes...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"



-Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 17 September 2011

Babysitting my cousins :)

Today I went to my little cousin Anthony's birthday party and watched my uncles perform an awesome concert for him!!! :)
Me and my cousin Lauren had to leave early cause she had to babysit and so did I.
My Aunt had to go to a boxing match so she had asked me to babysit for her, me and my cousins played on our computers for about an hour and then we grabbed the chips and pop and sat down on the couch and watched "Alivin and the chipmunks" it was very fun and exiting sitting down next to my cousins having a great time :)
Well that was my night! :)

Sincerely,
Erin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment