One of my favourite qoutes...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"



-Marilyn Monroe

Monday 19 September 2011

Bad Dreams

Don't you hate it when you have bad dreams? Well I do...I woke up in the middle of the night last night from a bad dream, they always seem worse when its 2 in the morning but when you wake up at 7ish you realize its not as bad as you thought it was.
Every time I have a bad dream I wake up with my heart pounding and my mind racing...and your so tired you want to go back to bed but you cant cause the dreams gonna come back!
Well welcome to my life! I have bad dreams almost every night -.- and I don't watch horror movies before bed I don't read scary books or listen to songs like thriller before bed...but I still get them! I wonder what causes bad dreams? When I have bad dreams they all seem to make sense in the dream but when you wake up it makes absolutely NO sense at all! Well if you have any answers for me or you have any bad dream story's for me please comment! Thanks.

Sincerely,
Erin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment