One of my favourite qoutes...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"



-Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 17 September 2011

One of my favourite movies: Hitch

Will Smith is "Hitch"!
this movie is one of my all time favourites!!!
ts about a guy named Alex "hitch" that helps single men to go on a dateand start a relationship with their deam grirl...when he meets a girl who happens to work for the press he falls in love and would do anything to get her. she finds out about his ob and thinks he trys to get men to get with women...but he really just teaches them some tips to ask out their dream girl on a date! but in the end his friend Albert and him both get their girls and get married and everything works out :)

I suggest this movie to everyone 13+
I will post the trailer for thi movie!

Sincerely,
Erin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment