One of my favourite qoutes...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"



-Marilyn Monroe

Sunday 18 September 2011

Non permanent Tattoos - gel pens

When I get bored I like to give my self a little tattoo with gel pens :) ------->

YOU can make your very own gel pen tattoo in 3 easy steps:

1.make a stencil of a really cool design.

2. grab yor favorite colour gel pens, and go to work.

3. when your done let it dry and there you go...your very own tattoo!!!

(tattoo will come off in the shower)

sincerely,
Erin :)

2 comments:

  1. Do you think I'm too old for a fake tattoo? Maybe I will let you give me one. Let me see....what should it be? I know!! I want one of your famous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...anytime plus i had a huge thing of gel pens...maybe i can give you one before you head off to Florida :)

    ReplyDelete