One of my favourite qoutes...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"



-Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 17 September 2011

Grade 8 all ready!!!

This year is my last year in grade school (grade 8) and so far its been good...exept the home work -.-
We are reading a book in school called "The Giver" by Lois Lowrey...so far its a good book!
We had home work on it that was supposed to be due on Monday but our teacher still has'nt posted the assigned home work up on the class room website! -.- When teachers assign home work thats due in a few days they should post it ASAP!!! comment if you agree with me. Thanx...

sincerely,
Erin :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!
    By the way, you have an awesome looking blog. What a great idea. I hope you have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete